Theatre Conservation Design Art About Blog
 
 
     
 
Bonn-Oxford


One of my more recent projects.
For a long time now I have been fascinated by Radio set and how they work.
This and the fact that moving back to England after growing up in Germany meant ,
that I had to re-tune into being English.
As part of the Twinning between Oxford and Bonn(I've lived in both cities) I arranged a simultaneous exchange of English and German Radio stations.
This picture shows me being interviewed by BBC Oxford whilst listening to them on an old Radio set in the Bonn Market Square.
The Bonn local station was being transmitted in Oxford.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]




back to Blog Home
 
 

Archives
February 2009 / May 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]